- Full Time: 30 - 40 hours per week – Eligible for benefits
- Part Time: 20 - 29 hours per week – Eligible for benefits
- Part Time: Less than 20 hours per week – Not eligible for benefits
- Supplemental Positions: Employee is utilized as available and not scheduled by a predetermined amount of hours.
- Wages: Rate of pay is based on job class and is varied relative to experience. Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists rewards and encourages individual contribution, which allows employees to progress above market standards as their experience and performance warrants. Your specific rate of pay will be discussed at time of interview.
- License/Registration Reimbursement: Positions requiring a state license or registration will be covered by Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists.
- Life/Disability: We provide group term life insurance in the amount of $10,000 for benefited employees. An extra $10,000 is paid for accidental death and dismemberment. Additional life insurance is available for the employee, spouse, and dependents at the group rate on a voluntary basis. Long-Term Disability is paid by the office and provides 60% of income after a 90-day waiting period (capped at $7,500 per month). A Voluntary Short-Term Disability policy, which provides coverage during the waiting period, is available through payroll deduction also at the group rates.
- Retirement: The Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists 401(K) Savings Plan is a great plan designed to help you enjoy the benefits of a tax-deferred savings plan. It is available after one year for employees working at least 1,000 hours during their first 12 months of hire, with January and July entry periods. You may defer into the 401(k) up to the maximum allowed by IRS rules. Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists matches up to 50% of your contribution up to 6% of pay. Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists also makes contributions to your account through the Savings Plan.
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists has a variety of other miscellaneous benefits available for employees that are explained on the employee's date of hire.
Unless otherwise stated, benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Medical: Employees may choose a PPO deductible plan or HDHP plan through HMA Regence. Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists covers the monthly cost for the employee for the HDHP plan and 50% of dependent coverage.
- Dental: Provided by DeltaDental, Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists covers the monthly cost for the employee and 50% of dependent coverage. Benefits include: 100% for Preventive, 80% for Basic Procedures (subject to a $50.00 calendar year deductible), 50% for Major Procedures (subject to a $50.00 calendar year deductible) and $1750.00 Annual Program maximum per covered person
- Vision Insurance: Vision Services Plan covers one eye exam per year and contribution to lenses and frames every 12 months. Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists covers the monthly cost for the employee and dependent coverage is available through payroll deduction at a reasonable cost.
Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Holidays: Seven holidays are observed.
- Paid Time Off: Accrued on an hourly basis depending on hours worked and begins accruing at date of hire.