The Manager of Human Resources is part of the Leadership team at NWOS and is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the Human Resource function.
- Responsible for compliance with Federal and State legislation pertaining to all personnel matters and consults with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures and prepares and maintains employee handbook.
- Implements and updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary, analyzes compensation, monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Responsible to develop and maintain job position salary ranges.
- Administers the employee evaluation process and ensures department manager compliance.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records and reports.
- Responsible for preparing and reporting ACA 1094/1095 forms for all employees.
- Responsible for documentation and reporting of all employee injuries according to OSHA guidelines and serves on the Safety Committee.
- Responsible for development and administration of staff training, including new hire training, annual required staff training, and assigns other training as needed.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees.
- Responsible for Provider recruitment and succession planning
- Manages all new hire orientation, new hire paperwork, and exit interviews.
- Responsible for all benefit administration; works in collaboration with Executive Leadership and brokers to review and make recommendations regarding benefits, communicates benefit information to all personnel, and manages benefit enrollments and terminations.
- Establishes and maintains personnel records and reports.
- Develops and implements Employee Appreciation program
- Assists Executive Leadership in the annual review, preparation, and administration of wage and compensation.
- Works directly with department managers to assist in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters, staff development, performance evaluation, conflict resolution, and documentation.
- Assists in payroll functions; compiles payroll data and manages time clock adjustments.
- Develops and reports HR metrics to Executive Leadership and the Board as requested.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human resources, business administration, health administration preferred.
- Current certification as a PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in the HR field and previous supervisory experience preferred
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists offers a complete and competitive benefits package including: competitive salary based upon experience, Health insurance, 401(k) match and profit sharing after eligibility requirements.