The Materials Coordinator supports the Materials Management function for all departments by assisting in supply and equipment acquisition, performing receiving and distribution functions, as well as clerical and receptionist functions as needed. Performs materials file maintenance thus helping to ensure the integrity of the Materials program. This position is cross-trained with the Surgical Coordinator. This is a part time position.
- Provides support through ordering, receiving and stocking medical supplies for all departments.
- Processes repairs and returns.
- Manages and tracks product recalls.
- Maintains various logs and files as requested.
- Answers incoming internal/external phone calls.
- Checks open orders and confirmations.
- Checks product availability.
- Assists in management of appropriate par levels.
- Responds to backorders, shortages, etc. to minimize stock outs
Required Skills and Experience
Education/Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prior experience in a medical related environment strongly preferred.
Certificates/Licenses: No certificates or licenses needed.
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists offers competitive compensation, great health benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, continuing education and many other useful supplemental benefits.