Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists, PS is hiring a Radiology Technologist.
Position is to work as a supplemental (PRN) employee primarily out of The Orthopaedic Surgery Center and may serve other locations as needed.
The Radiology Technologist is responsible for the radiology exams ordered by the physician. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Completes all radiological exams ordered.
- The Radiology Technician carries out the tests by following the procedures for use of the specific equipment required.
- Assists the provider with procedural tasks as requested.
- Provides excellent customer service to our patients.
- Communicates in a positive and professional manner.
- If necessary will assist other clinical staff with cleaning rooms, rooming patients and doing Medical Histories.
- Stays in compliance with HIPAA regulations regarding patients and or other clinic personal.
- Attends staff meetings and is involved with peer evaluations, maintains annual skills check list to evaluate stated responsibilities.
- Keeps supervisor informed problems or issues.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Successful completion of an accredited Radiology Technologist Program
- ARRT Certification
- Washington State Department of Health License
- Certified in CPR/First Aid
- Past orthopedic experience preferred.