The RN/LPN, works under the direction of the Office Manager triaging clinical phone calls.
1. Answering patient phone calls and communication from patients through the patient portal.
2. Prescription refills and authorizations.
3. Orders labs, physical therapy, ultrasounds, and x-rays at providers request.
4. Attends staff meetings and is involved with peer evaluations, maintains annual skills checklist to evaluate stated responsibilities.
5. Provides excellent customer service to our patients.
6. Communicates in a positive and professional manner.
7. Shows respect for others and is polite on the job.
8. Uses personal time on duty (meals, breaks) in accordance with personnel policy.
9. Conducts self in accordance with current NWOS employee handbook and policies and procedures.
10. Keeps supervisor informed of problems or issues; all other duties as assigned.
11. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Required Skills and Experience
• Associates, BSN or LPN degree from an accredited college of nursing.
• Washington State Registered Nurses License.
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, preferable in orthopedics.
• BLS within 30 days of hire.
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists offers competitive compensation, great health benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, continuing education and many other supplemental benefits.