The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with the Support Services Manager to support all facilities activities. The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information regarding Facilities related actions. The Coordinator supports the organization by maintaining and updating the environment of care while coordinating with other internal teams to ensure communication and alignment in achieving both facility and equipment goals.
- Responsible for surgery center survey readiness as it relates to equipment and facilities
- Responsible for the environment of care and related service agreements
- Responds to Facilities “help desk” tickets
- Creates and maintains inventory lists of all major fixed and moveable equipment including related service agreements
- Tracks equipment service and maintenance trends.
- Ensures timely and efficient maintenance and service of all major and minor fixed and moveable equipment including scheduling and coordinating BioMed program repairs.
- Track and schedule Facility inspections to ensure all required inspections are completed on time
- Coordinate preventive and repair maintenance of NWOS mechanical infrastructures
- Assists in determining the need for upgrades and replacements of major fixed and moveable equipment, other furnishings, paint and other tenant improvements and makes recommendations to Support Services Manager for budget and planning
- Assists with project management duties for approved and funded tenant improvement project plans
- Contributes to the analyses of equipment, including preliminary specifications, determines preferred supplier, and date equipment is needed
- Manages the “Loan Borrow” program
- Strives for maximum utilization of GPO contracts beneficial to NWOS
- Oversees vendor performance including compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain “RepTrax” program as the key component of the Vendor Management Program
- Complies with the Financial Authority Policy when placing orders
- Report deficiencies and recommend areas for improvement to management
- Assist other Support Services Departments where needed
- Manage “Key Control” program
- Assists in the management of the safety and emergency management programs. Participates on the Safety Committee.
- Complies with NWOS standard training for HIPAA, skills review, EHR proficiency and other education as deemed necessary Administration. Must comply with annual skills review
- Conducts self in accordance with current NWOS employee handbook and policies and procedures
Required Skills and Experience
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. At least one (1) year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Prior experience in a medical setting strongly preferred.
Certificates/Licenses: No certificates or licenses needed.
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists offers competitive compensation, great health benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, continuing education and many other useful supplemental benefits.