The Medical Records and Communications Coordinator retrieves, scans, organizes, and distributes all medical records in the clinic in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements. Also, he/she Receives and routes all incoming and outgoing communications via phone, fax, mail, and electronic mail. This is a supplemental/on-call position.
1. Answers and routes all incoming phone lines.
2. Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
3. Prepares outgoing mail.
4. Provides clinic information to both internal and external callers.
5. Manages outgoing mail and postal equipment.
6. Assists in shipment of packages.
7. Maintains current phone and address lists for business partners.
8. Unpacks and organizes incoming office supplies, and alerts the supply manager to any office supply needs.
9. Retrieves and scans all medical records into charts
10. All other duties assigned
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists offers competitive compensation, great health benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, continuing education and many other useful supplemental benefits.